To commission a Century, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All dial variants may be paired with either the Calibre CH1 or CH5, except those exclusive to the CH5.
- The movement, exclusive to Celadon HH, is conceived and created from the ground up by AHCI master watchmaker Lin Yong Hua specifically for the Celadon Century.
- It is a handwound design with optional Breguet overcoil.
- The movement can be finished in either rose gold or white gold according to the client’s wishes.
- The highest possible level of hand finishing is employed throughout, with perlage, bevelled countersinks, anglage on all edges, five gold chatons, and Chinese calligraphic engraving.
- Circular Chinese Scroll Stripes again evoke the characteristic of yuanman.
- AHCI Master Watchmaker Lin Yong Hua’s LYH signature is present on both the 3/4 plate and the centre wheel.
- Naturally, even the parts that are not visible to the wearer are finished magnificently, with barrel wheels bearing a sunburst finish hidden under the mainplate and an intricately-cut centre star wheel with an extremely small LYH signature.